Are you a family caregiver?
Here are 10 Reasons to go to The Caregiver Show!
- MEET other family caregivers.
- ASK QUESTIONS and GET ANSWERS from the experts.
- FIND community resources to help you care, cope and connect.
- JOIN in “Table Talks” discussions. Discover a new support network.
- WATCH “Sybil and Betts” – a film about two long-time friends and a dementia diagnosis. Q&A with the Film Producer following the film.
- DISCOVER caregiving tips from our Main Stage Presenters.
- TAKE A BREAK in the “Rest + Relaxation Zone. Pamper yourself!
- ACKNOWLEDGE the important work you do as a family caregiver!
- EXPERIENCEa wonderful and supportive community of caring people!
- CELEBRATE…your journey!
See you at the show!
FRIDAY, May 6, 2016 — 10 am to 5 pm
ONTARIO SCIENCE CENTRE
Don Mills/Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto.